“Before they remember the pilot or the landing, your clients will first remember the catering.” That was just one of the many insights Susan Friedenberg shared with her recent Corporate Flight Attendant Training class. We were delighted to provide the delectables for the Inflight Catering portion of Susan’s course, held over four days last week at AirFlite at Long Beach Airport. (Photo: From left: Angie Doty, Diana Reynolds, Susan Friedenberg, Cherri Lane and Marie Valenzuela.) More here
Looks like we’re cooking up more than delicious fare, because now Air Gourmet’s making fresh headlines, too. The MEBA show dailies, including AIN Online and Flight Daily News, are reporting on the “big news” coming out of the US: “A team of US business aviation caterers is promising to rustle up the perfect on-board menu.” Congrats to our partners Rudy’s Inflight Catering and Silver Lining Inflight Catering. Oh, and to us! more…
At Air Gourmet, we understand private aviation is that rare, exclusive industry where the rewards for a “job well done” come with high expectations for exceptional quality and service. And that may be the key to our successful catering partnership with Jet Edge International. According to Lacey Gormley, Jet Edge Director of Inflight Services, Air Gourmet “helps us enhance the luxurious experience we strive for…” (cont’d here)
Air Gourmet® is the premier inflight caterer in the Southern California and Las Vegas areas, where we are proud to serve the world’s most discerning clientele. Our client list is, of course, strictly confidential, but suffice to say we deal daily with royalty, national leaders, heads of business, and celebrities from the worlds of sports, entertainment and the arts.
Our secret to success is simple. We build long-lasting relationships. We assist our clients in their menu development. We provide the accouterments that soften the rigors of flying — simple things, like suggesting the flowers for the decoration of your aircraft. We can provide you with everything from cigars, videos, linen service, cabin supplies, gifts, personal shopping, newspapers — whatever your special needs might be.
• Voted #1 West Coast Inflight Caterer by Corporate Flight Attendants in Aviation International News.
• With 25 years of experience creating and delivering on deadline, and satisfying the world’s most discerning clientele, we understand exactly the needs, and the pressures you’re facing.
• World-class master chefs and an unlimited menu, spanning every cuisine, trend, taste, fancy and dietary need.
• Exceptionally high standards that require only the world’s finest purveyors of meat, seafood and produce.
• 24/7 availability to accommodate your diverse needs — even on short notice — and a record of on-time delivery unparalleled in business aircraft catering.
• Streamlined order process and experienced customer service specialists.
• More coverage, success, clients and experience serving airports of greater Los Angeles, Orange County and Las Vegas.
At Air Gourmet®, every day is a new chance to raise our standards of freshness, flavor, and culinary craft. But, did you know that Air Gourmet® can bring more than than just fresh, savory cuisine to your cabin door? It’s true: We’re just at skilled at delivering amenities that can soften the rigors of flying: Fresh flowers, specialty newspapers and magazines, linen service — whatever your passengers may need. Air Gourmet®: We consider every request an opportunity to satisfy the world’s most discerning clients, and every flight a new chance to prove ours is the finest dining in the air.
President, Air Gourmet